The vast majority of clients employ an immigration lawyer only when they want assistance in completing applications for various types of immigration paperwork. This is especially true when the individual is unable to fully grasp the multiple criteria imposed by other nations’ immigration laws. So, it is necessary to hire a immigration lawyer in some important cases. However, there are times when engaging toronto immigration lawyer is absolutely necessary:
- If the applicant has been convicted of a crime, it is best to provide the whole criminal record, even allegations that were dropped or erased. The importance of an immigration lawyer in such cases is enhanced because immigration lawyers understand how immigration and criminal law combine.
- If earlier immigration applications have been refused, an immigration lawyer can discover the cause for the denial. Furthermore, the lawyer can assess if it is possible to appeal the refusal and/or reapply in the future.
- If the applicant has previously been deported or refused entrance into another country, an immigration lawyer can advise on the consequences of deportation and exclusion from a nation.
- If the candidate applies for an employment visa but the future employer refuses to assist with immigration issues- Obtaining an employment visa can be extremely complicated; however, an immigration lawyer can ensure that the hiring manager is proactive in fulfilling its obligations to immigrant employees.
- If the candidate’s marriage to a foreign person is annulled before they may have constraints lifted from their permanent residence status – Marriage-based visa applications are frequently filed jointly. If the marriage ended due to death or divorce, proving that it was not a sham marriage might be extremely challenging. A toronto immigration lawyer can assist you in proving this, so try with them.
- If the applicant wishes to change his or her permanent residence status but has recently divorced and married a different citizen. The key worry in this circumstance is that the previous marriage is suspected of being a hoax, and so an immigration attorney can be useful in proving that the prior marriage was, in fact, legitimate and not a scam.